Green Training and Development provides training, coaching and facilitation for a wide range of organisations and individuals.  Led by Director and Principal Consultant Mandy Green, we make real growth happen.    Many of the cutting edge tools and techniques we use in coaching and management and leadership training are informed by cognitive psychology and the focus is on building positive inner strengths and practical skills in individuals and teams.  As the Principal consultant, Mandy undertakes many of the client contracts personally but also works with a select network of experts to provide delivery of more specialised programmes. 

West Midlands, Hereford, Bristol, Birmingham, Cardiff

ABOUT

Mandy Green

Director

With over 25 years of experience in learning delivery and business management I get consistently excellent results through high quality training and coaching.   My early career was in teaching and lecturing  before moving into academic management and learning design.  Next was the transition into commercial management where I spent 10 years as the MD of a group of Language and Business training centres spread across the UK.  There I learned to run a highly successful business, by recognising the link between a successful bottom line and the well-being of the workforce.  I became a certified coach in 2004 and was an instant convert to the transformational power of  using coaching tools to bring about real change for individuals and teams.    Now I use my skills and experience to develop potential and performance through development workshops, one to one coaching, learning design and distance learning.

Experience and Qualifications

Over the last 12 years I've developed a thriving personal coaching business and  delivered Leadership and Management training and Personal Effectiveness  workshops worldwide.  I've worked with large global corporates as well as private and public sector organisations, SMEs and individuals in the UK.   I've trained and coached new and experienced managers, engineers, marketers, sales forces, techies, senior leaders, frontline staff in public sector and voluntary bodies amongst others.  I've coached hundreds of people over hundreds of hours and written and implemented many far reaching programmes working with accrediting bodies such as the ILM and CMI.  I take my own development seriously and have a first class B.Sc (hons) Psychology and am a member of the British Psychological Society (MBPsS) I am also an Accredited Executive Coach with the Association for Coaching.  In addition to all this,  I'm also an RCS certified coach, Myers Briggs practitioner, have a BPS Psychometrics A&B qualification and am licensed to use a variety of tools including Blanchard's Situational Leadership and Belbin team profiles.  I've recently gained a CBT certificate in order to integrate these powerful tools into my coaching work.

What's it like working with me?

Feedback tells me that I'm seen as a dynamic and versatile trainer and coach, able to engage the room and add insight and empathy.  My coaching clients experience a powerful blend of support and constructive challenge in their sessions and many have achieved significant transformation in their lives, careers and businesses .  Analysis of recent training evaluation reports (over a 6 month period) demonstrated that 83% of participants on programmes rated their training as excellent with the remaining 17% as either very good or good.

 

 I'm  a pragmatist at heart.  This means  that I'm able to quickly and effectively adapt to a wide range  of needs and mindsets in order to enable action.  And let's face it, action is what is important however much we learn.  I work closely with organisational sponsors to ensure that learning and development plans are fully embedded and sustained and that the organisation's ROI is maximised.  With individual clients we set clear achievable goals and action plans that make a difference.  To me, this is the root of organisational and personal growth.

Please reload

Call

T: + 44 (0)7876024900

 

© 2015 by

Gtreen Training & Development Ltd.